SPECIALTY Liposuction in New York City
At Liposuction NYC Specialty Clinic –We focus on three cosmetic surgery procedures: Targeted Liposuction, Brazilian Butt Lift, and Fat Transfer to Breasts.
Dr. Levine is one of the few doctors in New York City who has chosen to specialize exclusively in performing liposuction surgery. Liposuction results show much quicker results than months in a gym and strict dieting. While Liposuction should never be considered an alternative to a healthy lifestyle, it is one of the steps that can get you to a better version of yourself through fat reduction.
Dr. Levine personally does every liposuction consult from start to finish. Dr. Levine believes every patient deserves a fair and honest assessment of the procedures available. From removing unwanted fat, love handles, saddle hips to embarrassing gynecomastia (male breast enlargement), FUPAs, mommy makeovers, Dr. Levine can explain all your options.
General anesthesia is no longer required. Hospital stays and an anesthesiologist’s presence are a thing of the past for a body contouring procedure. Everything is now done with a modern local anesthetic in the treated areas.
Patients deserve to have liposuction done by a specialist. Some of the equipment is extremely powerful, and in the wrong hands can have less than excellent results. Look for a surgeon that performs lipo day in day out. It will give you the comfort level to know that the results will be optimal.
Focusing specifically on liposuction allows the doctor to develop the skills you need to give you the body you want.
Never should a patient settle for a meeting with a consultant or surgical educator.
WHAT IS TUMESCENT LIPOSUCTION?
Tumescent Liposuction is the removal of fat cells from the body by local anesthesia suction-assisted surgery. It is a significant improvement over the traditional liposuction that required expensive hospitalization and invasive scaring antiquated equipment.
Local anesthesia is injected into the fat tissue to numb the treatment area. Patients are kept entirely relaxed and aware during the whole procedure.
With liposuction, the surgeon can remove stubborn fat deposits, improve your physical appearance by using contouring procedures to give you pleasing curves in all the right places.
At our office, we offer the latest Liposuction techniques – Lipo360, WaterLipo, SmartLipo.
Dr. Levine gently extracts fat through tiny incisions using a skinny tube ( called a cannula that looks like a straw).
With little downtime and minimal bruising, you will be back to your regular activities very quickly.
With tumescent liposuction, there is no need for sutures because the incisions are tiny. The incisions also serve as drainage points during the days following the surgery.
The incisions will close on their own in a few days.
Liposuction is not a weight loss alternative, but we often use it as a catalyst with heavier patients to help them in the right direction while giving them a head start.
Liposuction is possible in almost any area of the body. Many of our patients opt to target more than one area of the body during their liposuction procedure because we offer discounts for multiple target areas.
- Cheeks: Fat removal in the cheeks can give patients a slimmer overall appearance since the face is the first thing that most people notice.
- Double Chin: No matter how much patients diet and exercise, the double chin persists. With laser liposuction, you can get rid of that double chin.
- Jowls: Fat tends to accumulate in the jowls as people age. Removing this fat produces results as striking as a facelift.
Upper Body Liposuction
- Bra-Bulge: The bra-bulge is back-fat that sticks out. The fat in this area of the body is particularly resistant to exercise and diet.
- Breasts: Women prefer breast reduction lipo as an easy breast-reduction procedure or part of a breast fat transfer procedure in the upper lobe to give themselves a lifted younger look.
- Upper Arms: After extreme weight loss or as women get older, the upper arms can get flabby. Liposuction can help fix this problem. Younger women can also choose upper arm lipo to get sleeker and more chiseled definition.
Lower Body Liposuction
- Tummy Bulge: A lot of women come to us for help repairing a post-pregnancy tummy. We help women eliminate that FUPA and get their pre-pregnancy body back. With modern lipo techniques, we can often even avoid the need for a surgical tummy tuck!
- Saddle Bags (Outer Thighs): Saddlebags are some of the most popular target areas for liposuction because the thick skin in this area tends to tighten up well after the procedure. Women who use liposuction to get rid of saddlebags see dramatic, life-changing results beautifying the whole body.
- Love Handles/Muffin Top: Midsection fat is clingy. It doesn’t respond well to diet and exercise even when fat on the rest of the body seems to melt away. Contouring this area of the body changes the appearance of the whole body. It is often part of a LIPO 360 procedure.
- Buttocks: We do not recommend removing fat from your buttocks. Instead, we suggest a fat transfer procedure. We often offer an upper-fat transfer into the buttocks to give you heart or bubble shaped buttocks! With fat transfer, there will be No more saggy butt!
BE A recycler! save YOUR fat!
Fat transfer (also known as fat grafting or fat injection) uses your viable extracted fat to sculpt your body. You can remove stomach fat, have the healthy fat cells sorted and reinjected in your upper breasts or your booty for a little jiggle with the sizzle. We offer combinations of these procedures at Liposuction NYC Specialty Clinic.
With these complementary procedures, both men and women can redefine their bodies to achieve the most aesthetically pleasing effects possible.
Many of our patients seek fat transfer to combat the aging process. Adding volume to the face, hands, buttocks, and breasts can give you a youthful “lift” that knocks years off your appearance.
The results are natural because we are only transferring your tissues from one part of the body to another!
There is no risk of allergy or sensitivity reactions. Most patients recover quickly from the procedure. Fat transfer offers smooth, natural-looking results that are permanent. Unlike implants, this method does not require maintenance or removal.
Fat Transfer Target Areas
Let’s face it, with age, everything starts to drop and follow the laws of gravity. Whether it is cheeks, eyebrows, breasts, buttocks, or cheeks, the doctor has the tools to reinjected healthy fat cells in the following areas of the body to add lift or volume:
Visit the official site to learn more on buttocks augmentation.
Many women use fat transfer for a younger lifted breast augmentation.
Fat transfer adds volume to hollow cheeks, deep smile/frown lines, thin lips, scars, or sunken temples.
Fat transfer can also revitalize aging hands.
- Prior Liposuction Procedures
Fat grafting corrects previously ruined lipo procedures.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR LIPOSUCTION?
In the United States, liposuction is the most common cosmetic surgical procedure at it can do for them. This procedure isn’t for everyone, but there are several things we look for in the ideal liposuction patient:
- be 18 years and older
- Good overall health.
- Their Body Max Index (BMI) is under 30.
- They have good skin elasticity.
- They will follow their surgeon’s recommendations after the surgery.
- It includes wearing their compression garments, follow a lean protein diet with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit
- Allow for proper hydration and program sufficient rest for the body to heal.
If you meet the above requirements, chances are, liposuction surgery is a good fit for you.
Liposuction cannot take the place of weight loss.
YOUR DAY OF LASER LIPO AT THE LIPOSUCTION NYC SPECIALTY CLINIC
- You start by reviewing your pre-op tests with your doctor, who can answer any last-minute questions.
- You receive mild oral sedation to make the procedure pleasant.
- The doctor numbs a small area of the skin with a tumescent solution.
- The tumescent solution consists of a combination of:
- Epinephrine to minimize bleeding
- Lidocaine to numb the area
- Then makes small incisions in the skin in the target area.
- The surgeon accesses the excess fat through a tiny tube (known as a cannula) attached to a vacuum device for power-assisted liposuction.
- Lasers, liquids, or ultrasound-assisted liposuction equipment may be used by your surgeon during your liposuction procedure. Each tool has a specific purpose. Some are best at dislodging fat with minimal scarring. Others are better for cauterizing blood vessels. Yet, for body countering and skin tightening, the surgeon may prefer precise wands. Just like a visit to the dentist, you will hear a whole bunch of noises, but rest assured, the results will be there in the end.
- Surgery procedures are limited to the amount of fat, the time required and the amount of anesthesia needed. The doctor can perform a specific single surgery area in under two hours.
- As an outpatient, you are released on the same day and required to be driven home by a friend.
- The recovery time depends on each individual and the number of procedures performed.
RECOVERY AFTER LIPO SURGERY
Most patients experience some discomfort after the fat removal procedure for a few days, depending on how extensive the procedures were. A chin lipo will not have the same impact as a complete Lipo 360.
The numbness or pain usually decreases after the second or third day.
Rest, proper diet and hydration will be your best allies.
Wearing your recommended compression garment will help with your recovery and keep the contoured area in place.
The doctor may prescribe some form of OTC pain medication on a need-be basis.
Most patients can return to work in 3-4 days.
You may have some drainage for the first 24-48 hours after the procedure, which is normal. The tiny incisions will heal and disappear in a few days.
A few days later, you will have a post-op check-up to see your progress.
LIPOSUCTION COST IN NEW YORK CITY
Most patients want to have liposuction done
Liposuction costs can vary greatly depending on the patient. We can explain this with 2 example cases:
An average size woman 5’2” and 135 lbs – (BMI 24.7) desires a slimmer abdomen can expect the following costs:
- The price of Liposuction starts at $4,000 for only 1 area (Abdomen in this case)
- Let’s now add the mid-section (waist/hips); this is $1500 more.
- Now the subtotal is $5500
- The pricing increases by $1,000 to $1,500 for every additional lipo area
Now let’s analyze the case of a heavier patient with a higher BMI – 5’7” and 190 lbs – (BMI 29.8). This patient wants to have liposuction of her chin, inner/outer thighs, and abdomen.
The price breakdown would be the following:
- Abdomen: $4,500
- Inner Thighs: $1,800
- Outer Thighs: $1,700
- Chin: $1,200
As you see, the cost for liposuction depends on the patient’s size (the amount of fat to be extracted) and the number of body areas.
In general, liposuction of a larger area like the abdomen will cost more than liposuction of a smaller area, such as the chin.
Once you receive your quote, you can rest assured the price is final. There will be no surprises.
YES, WE DO OFFER FINANCING!
Absolutely! At Liposuction NYC Specialty Clinic, we offer several different financing options to make it easier for our patients to afford all of the benefits of liposculpture.
Our Manhattan clinic has strong relationships with reputable finance companies. Even if you have a bad credit score, contact us to discover your financing options.
WHAT TECHNIQUE IS BEST FOR ME?
This is an excellent question and an important topic when deciding to let anyone re-shape your figure.
Dr. Levine takes a lot of pride in educating his patients on the types of lipo available today and what each one does. Our Manhattan specialty clinic is renowned for offering only the proven technologies that provide the best results. Dr. Levine prefers hand micro liposuction, smart lipo (laser liposuction), which reduces bleeding and helps with new collagen for skin tightening, and ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
It is VERY IMPORTANT to understand the following, however:
“We use many technologies when we sculpt bodies, but I ALWAYS tell my patients upfront that none of that is significant. Meaning it is certainly NOT the machines that give patients an accurate, sculpted look, but instead, it is the surgeon. It is confusing to patients because there are so many ads with sexy names like Vaser lipo, high def lipo, ultrasonic lipo, smart lipo, tickle lipo, slim lipo, coolsculpting, liposonix, bodyjet, etc. I am not a fan of these methods of advertising or exaggerating. I would hope that patients come to us because Lipo is the only surgical procedure that we perform and therefore feel that we greatly improve their chance of getting optimal results.”
REALISTIC RESULTS: WHAT TO EXPECT
Most liposuction patients have high hopes for their surgery, but you must keep your expectations realistic.
There are many misconceptions about what liposuction can do for patients, but patients need to have a realistic view of what liposuction is and what it can do for them.
If you have severe obesity, excess skin, or cellulite, you should discuss this with your doctor. You may require plastic surgery and a plastic surgeon.
No cosmetic procedure can offer permanent results because human bodies are always aging.
Patients who take good care of themselves by eating a healthy diet and follow a disciplined exercise program will see long-lasting from this surgical procedure. If you gain weight again, the fat usually will first reappear in other places than the treatment area.
What patients can expect from their micro-liposuction procedure at Liposuction NYC Specialty Clinic is the following:
- Very tiny scars or no scarring at all
- A quick recovery
- A dramatic final result
LIPOSUCTION BEFORE AND AFTER GALLERY
You can see fantastic lipo results by taking a look at our before and after gallery. Our patient’s results are unsurpassed in New York City and throughout the world!
* individual results may vary.
PATIENT PHOTOS – VIEW THE GALLERY
IMPROVE THE WAY YOU LOOK AND FEEL
A refined body image and path to a newer you are possible through body contouring with SmartLipo, Laser Lipo, and Vaser liposuction. Dr. Levine states, “if a surgeon can truly deliver an improved figure, then imagine the emotional enhancements that go along with it. How you feel about yourself when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror can greatly affect your overall mood and all the interpersonal relationships with those around you.”
Liposuction NYC could be called the Fountain of Youth… See for yourself the changes in real patients’ bodies by checking out our photo gallery on this website.
Dr. Levine, the founder of Liposuction NYC, had the vision to provide patients with the safest, least-invasive liposuction cosmetic procedures in Manhattan. Dr. Levine is renowned for his excellent liposuction results, fat transfer procedures, including the most sought-after Brazilian Butt Lift. At Liposuction NYC, you can rest assure you will receive the best of care in a clean, safe environment following all the latest health protocols and the use of the latest equipment.